Targets And Preclinical Rationale
Selected Background Reading on the Targets Met and Axl
- Ghirardi et al., (2012) Nature Reviews Cancer 12:89. Targeting MET in cancer: rationale and progress.
- Trusolino et al., (2010) Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology, 11:834. MET signaling: principles and functions in development, organ regeneration and cancer.
- Cecchi et al., (2010) Eur J Cancer 46 :1260. Targeting the HGF/Met signalling pathway in cancer.
- Engelman & Janne, (2008) Clinical Cancer Research, 14:2895. Mechanisms of Acquired Resistance to Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Ma, P.C. et al., (2008) Genes, Chromosomes & 47:1025. Expression and Mutational Analysis of MET in Human Solid Cancers.
- Seo et al., (2012) Genome Research 22 :2109. The transcriptional landscape and mutational profile of lung adenocarcinoma.
- Zhang et al., (2012) Nature Genetics 44 :852. Activation of the AXL kinase causes resistance to EGFR-targeted therapy in lung cancer.